John Clutterbuck Wellness Cosultant
John is Director of Mind Body Centre and Head of Wellness Services at Therapy Harley Street.
John has worked in the field of mind-body in excess of 10,000 face-to-face clinical hours and is understanding about the breadth of client's needs is exceptional.
Areas of expertise:
- Mind-Body balancing
- Wellness psychology
- Postural alignment
- Nutrition and diet
- Physical fitness for optimum performance
- Emotionally wellbeing
He is also a medical hypnotherapist specializing in weight-loss; stress management; smoking cessation; insomnia and performance enhancement.
Mind and body correspondence and flexibility have been for John the foundation and core philosophy of his practice. His understanding of the link between breathing, moving and states of mind derives from his own practice and study of Vipassana, Mindfulness, Moving Meditation, and Sudarshan Kriya breathing work. Yoga has been for John a major tool to increase functionality and expand range of motion in readiness for his patients' fully Functional Fitness, Strength and Conditioning achievements.
- Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy – REPS Level 4. John is certified in the following areas:
- Program Design, Special Populations, Core Stability, Plyometrics, Functional Training, Circuit Training, Cross Training, Nutrition for Health & Fitness including Weight Management.
- Hypnosis For Therapeutic Transformation
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Medical Hypnotherapy
- John is a Tai Chi Chuan (Wu Dan Style) and Qi Gong instructor, with a Teaching qualification from Dan Docherty, director of Tai Chi Chuan International.
- He lives in Little Venice with his wife and two children.